Scene it on Stage VIII - Day Five
Scene it on Stage is actOUT!’s yearly March Break Camp for 5-12 year olds.
The main feature of the Scene it on Stage March Break Camp is using skits and scenes from famous/popular/favourite movies and over the week transforming them to live theatrical performances.
We explore many of the skill builders, drama games and workshops we use in our other programs but jam them all into a week packed full of fantastic fun!
Theatre is an exciting way to help children discover themselves, develop a set of life skills and gain confidence that will serve them for many years. All done while losing themselves in dramatic adventure, playful storytelling and joyful team building!
Fantastic Friday! - A day of preparation, pizza and performance!
- 8:30am Arrival and arrival games (Bring donations for the cast party! Yum! Thank you!)
- 8:45am Movement warm-ups and movement games
- 9:00am Vocal warm-ups and vocal games
- 9:15am Warm ups & theatre games
- 9:30am Set up and run first dress rehearsal - get notes
- 10:20am Morning snack
- 10:30am Second dress rehearsal - final touches - final notes
- 11:15am Campers choice theatre activities
- 12:00pm Pizza Lunch and Cast Party
- 1:30pm Games / practice with dress rehearsal
- 2:30pm Focused activity / quiet time / snack if needed
- 3.:00pm Parents start to arrive - Thank you for bringing change for our Collect Change to help Make a Change Program - funds will be directed to a Waterloo Region Charity - thank you in advance for your support!
- 3:15pm Let the show begin!
- 4:30pm Take a bow, listen to the applause and be proud of all your hard work!