Scene it on Stage VIII - Day Four
Scene it on Stage is actOUT!’s yearly March Break Camp for 5-12 year olds.
The main feature of the Scene it on Stage March Break Camp is using skits and scenes from famous/popular/favourite movies and over the week transforming them to live theatrical performances.
We explore many of the skill builders, drama games and workshops we use in our other programs but jam them all into a week packed full of fantastic fun!
Theatre is an exciting way to help children discover themselves, develop a set of life skills and gain confidence that will serve them for many years. All done while losing themselves in dramatic adventure, playful storytelling and joyful team building!
Theatrical Thursday! - Learn about theatre and theaters with field trip to local theatre.
- 8:30am Arrival and arrival games
- 8:45am Movement warm-ups and movement games
- 9:00am Vocal warm-ups and vocal games
- 9:10am Arrive no later than 9:10am as we'll be getting ready for the bus trip
- 9:15am Pack up, quick snack and get ready to aboard the bus
- 9:30am Bus leaves promptly to tour theatre
- 11:20am Bus leaves theatre
- 11:45am Back for lunch
- 12:30pm Warmup & games
- 12:50pm Rehearse show in order
- 2:00pm Afternoon snack
- 2:15 pm Last minute touches to shows, crafts, props, costumes, etc.
- 3:00 pm Theatre games and favourite activities & camp songs
- 4:00 pm Bring all groups together for large theatre game
- 4:15 pm Reflection time
- 4:30pm Pick-ups